Sunday, February 3, 2013

where I run

I like seeing where other people run.  I loved living in Minneapolis for the trail system, and I love going back there every summer to run on those trails again!

This is the trail that goes through my neighborhood.  It's not very long - about 2 1/3 miles - but I almost always run it down and back for shorter runs, or end on it for longer runs.  I love feeling like I'm running through the woods!



Speaking of running - in exactly 3 weeks Mitch and I will be running the Disney Princess Half Marathon with Girl Power 2 Cure.  I can't wait!  Not only will we get together with a bunch of other people who are affected by Rett Syndrome, but we get to run a race in honor of our daughter.  

We are awfully close to our fundraising goal.  If anyone can help us out with the last bit we would be so grateful!


No comments: