Sunday, January 2, 2011

I signed up for another marathon

The day after I told myself I wasn't going to run a marathon this year unless I happened to get into the NYC lottery. Ha!

18 week training plan began last week. Hopefully I will enjoy training in the spring rather than the summer like last time. The main goals for this one are still to finish and have fun. I'd like to come in under 5 hours but there are hills, lots of HILLS from what I hear, so we will just have to see what happens. Can't wait!


3 comments:

Lauren said...

Good for you! Way to get back out there and tackle another one!

mj said...

yippee!! so jealous. haven't made any running plans for this year and i'm feeling a little lost without a racing goal. :) i knew you'd be hooked.

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

I love Cincinatti! It's such a pretty city. The architecture is gorgeous! Plus the IRSF is there...