Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's Official!


We bought our flights to Chicago for the marathon! Southwest is having a nice deal right now so we're staying an extra night which makes it even more exciting. Our hotel is booked so now all we have to do is... RUN! Which is not that easy in this Mississippi heat.
Last weekend I talked myself out of 9 miles and only did 6.5. This weekend I WILL do 12! Now that I've written it down I have to do it. :)
Mitch ran 9 miles last weekend and hurt his knee. It's feeling better now but let's hope it's nothing that gets worse!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yayyy see you there!

Anonymous said...

Hi...Nice job with the half! good luck in Chicago. Can't wait to hear how the full goes! I did my first half last summer in Madison. It was a good course would certainly do that one again. Probably just doing a few smaller races this summer. Maybe another half later this fall or next year. Haven't talked myself in to the full yet.
Tiffany