Compare to swine flu symptoms.
- fever, which is usually high check - took her temp yesterday afternoon and it was 103.8. this is day 4 of fevers like that
- cough check
- runny nose or stuffy nose negative on that one at least
- sore throat check. took her to the doctor Monday and she thought Riley had strep even though test was negative. Her throat is VERY red.
- body aches hard to say on that one, she can't exactly tell me!
- headache same as above
- chills check - even Addy commented on how shaky Riley was yesterday
- fatigue or tiredness, which can be extreme BIG check. I think Riley has been awake, oh, a TOTAL of 2 hours in the last 4 days?
- diarrhea and vomiting (sometimes) check
When I took her to the doctor (not her regular doctor, who was booked up Monday) they drew blood but didn't actually tell me what it was for. I am VERY thankful Riley happens to have her regular 4 year checkup this afternoon with her doctor. She has been sleeping constantly and has hardly eaten a thing since Friday night. Ugh. :(