Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas break pictures

I finally got the pictures off my camera and on the computer!

These pictures are from Christmas Eve. We went to church, which was pretty early at 4:30. Then the plan was to come home and eat a quick appetizer meal which we had pretty much already made, and then open presents before Riley got too tired. Well the plan failed because Riley started falling asleep at the dinner table at 6:30 so she went to bed and we figured we'd just save her presents for Christmas morning along with Santa's gifts. However after a little "nap" she woke up and joined us for some present action! So that's why she's in her pajammas and the other two are still in their church clothes. :)

I have no idea what this gift was but apparently it was pretty exciting!
The girls got matching/coordinating pajammas from Nana and Papa so they had to put those on right away!

Here's Riley starting to zone again... it was getting way past her bedtime by this point.


We didn't do a whole lot over Christmas break, but one day last week it was really nice outside and I needed to burn off a few of those cookies I ate too much of so we walked down to the playground in our neighborhood. Addy played with some kids while Riley and Morgan walked around the picnic tables and ATE. If there is one thing this break has told me it's that I need to get someone to help me 2-3 days out of the week during the summer. I felt like all I did all day long was feed people! Morgan and Riley have incredible appetites. Whew.






1 comment:

Brooklyn and Kelly said...

GREAT pictures!!! Sounds like you all had a nice break...I am sure wishing Brooklyn had an appetite like Riley!