Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to school with haircuts!

We gave Riley a haircut the other night. She has hair like mine - straight on top and curly underneath so it always looks all scraggly. So I gave her some layers and cut the top layer shorter so it wouldn't hang past the curls anymore. I think it looks so cute! I've always liked shoulder length hair on her though.


Addy got a cut too, but not by me! She helped herself to some bangs right before Christmas. They were very short and crooked so my mom took her to a salon last week to get them evened out and she's always wanted her hair cut up to her shoulders so she got that done too. Sigh... I loved her long hair, but I will admit the short hair is MUCH easier to take care of. And it'll always grow back, right?

2 comments:

Brooklyn and Kelly said...

Two BEAUTIFUL haircuts! Althoug htey are both so adorable I think any hair style would work for them!

Avery said...

erin, i think addy cutting her hair is hilarious! she is still adorable and I personally like the shoulder length cut!