Thursday, November 6, 2008

sick


Riley is home from school because she's sick today. I guess if there's a good day to stay home it was today since Mitch had to leave at 4:30 this morning for the airport and I would have had to wake up Morgan, who is also sick, to take Riley to school. As it turned out Morgan slept until 10:15 this morning, 3 hours later than usual! And yes, I did check to make sure she was still breathing. :)
Riley is currently on her second nap of the morning. Lots of sleeping and just hanging out going on around here today.

3 comments:

Avery said...

poor baby! She looks too sweet curled up on the couch. I cant believe that Morgan slept that late! Nice treat?

designwaitress said...

Bummer! I hope Mitch returns soon. You'll need a vacation after hanging out with sick kids all weekend :)

Brooklyn said...

Awwwww sweet little thing - I hope she feels better soon. I agree with Carrie, she sure looks sweet lying there with her blanket.