Friday, October 3, 2008

busy busy

Things have been crazy busy here this week so not much time for blogging. I will catch up soon but for now just wanted to post some pictures of Riley having the BEST time at dinner the other night. Dinner time is not usually her best time of day - just worn out from the day I guess. But the other night I let her nap first and then we ate later and she was in such a good mood, I loved it!
As usual I took a million pictures and can never decide which ones to post and which ones to leave out so here's a bunch. :)





5 comments:

Brooklyn said...

With a smile like that you should not leave our ANY pictures. You are such a cutie pie Riley!!!

Caitlyn said...

Wow what a smile! Look how happy she is!

designwaitress said...

Ahhhh, I love those!!!!!!

Avery said...

Riley, your smile is contagious! I just want to squeeze you!

Grammy said...

I love Riley's beautiful smile. I think you might be on to something with a nap before dinner! I know I love a good nap anytime!

Brooklyn's Grammy