Monday, August 4, 2008

school time!


I finally got a call from Riley's school and as it turns out her first day is Thursday too! Yikes!

I don't know if she'll actually go on Thursday because we don't have an IEP done for Mississippi yet. I need to get them some information and then they'll call in a day or two to schedule it.
Summer is coming to an end. No more sleeping in. Not that Riley sleeps in much anyway but her usual wake time is between 7:00-7:30 and now she'll have to be out the door by then so we'll probably have to get up at 6:00 to make sure she eats enough breakfast first. I'm tired just thinking about it...

2 comments:

Avery said...

its an exciting time! She will have so much fun at school.

designwaitress said...

Whoa! That snuck up quickly.
I can't wait to see how it goes.
Good luck to you all!