Friday, August 29, 2008

Crawling!


Riley has not crawled in months! Lately it has become increasingly difficult to get her up on her hands and knees. I admit, I'm bad and don't make her do it all that often. But today after her nap she was just laying on the floor so I rolled her over and put her hands down on the floor. To my surprise she pushed herself up and then brought her knees up all on her own! She moved her right arm and then her right leg and fell forward to I put her up on her hands again and again she pulled her knees up. This time she crawled a couple of feet, I couldn't believe it! She was so determined too, she concentrated so hard. So cute.

Ah, the little things that become big things!

4 comments:

designwaitress said...

That's so great!!!

Brooklyn said...

Good Work Riley!! We are SO excited for you....can you come up here and show Brooklyn how it is done ????

Shelley said...

YAY Riley! Keep it up! What a wonderful accomplishment.

Grammy said...

Wow! that is so great! Good work Riley! I am so happy for you guys! And, I agree with Kelly.....could Riley come and show Brooklyn how it's done? lol

Suzy (Kelly's mom and Brooklyn's Grammy)