Wednesday, June 4, 2008

rough day

this is mainly for my information so I can keep track of days like this to see if there is any pattern.

Riley has been off all day, plenty of what appear to be seizures (are they?), not much walking and not as much eating. She is laying in bed and not the least bit tired, "eee"ing away.

She's super thirsty. Had about 5 bites of pizza for dinner and lots of water.

Walked fine outside outside after dinner though and loved it!

Anyway I notice the last day like this was exactly 1 month ago, so I wanted to post about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but I read your blog on Riley as I await test results on my daughter. I am wondering if on days such as today that Riley could be constipated? I have an older daughter with autism and when she is constipated she behaves very similarly. She is drinking the water as her body knows it is what will 'move' her. Just a thought.
Trica

Brooklyn said...

Tricia's comment makes sense to me! Our girls can be quite the puzzle to solve somedays can't they!