- She has experience with special needs children
- She is going to school for childhood development and wants to get into child psychology
- She is 35 and a mom so no teenage crap to deal with
3 reasons why I have to fire her
- She sits on the couch and watches tv (including HER shows, not even Riley's shows) most of the morning
- She feeds Riley lunch on the couch, doesn't even move to the table
- She used my computer without my permission (turned it on and used it - I had it turned off)
Just not cool.
Sigh... I hoped she'd be someone who could interact and play with Riley for a couple hours a day a few days each week but it's not looking that way. How can you interact with a child when you're watching tv?
Oh well, maybe someone else will come along!